JESUS IS GOD
It seems amazing to me now that people could think that we could be good people because we kept the Commandments of Moses or that the Ten Commandments are a description of God’s character.
God revealed His character by sending Jesus to the world to accurately reveal our Father to us and to reveal ourselves to ourselves. In declaring Himself the WAY to our Father Jesus presented Himself as the door to harmony and well-being – the door to belonging in God.
Jesus is the way to be a good person. The way is Christ in you and more. The way is Christ expressed as you. This is the incarnation – you as the manifestation of our Father.
The Ten Commandments were a schoolmaster to lead to Christ – to the belonging, harmony and peace that are entered through Jesus Christ.
Jesus is the way the truth and the life because He is the path to oneness with God, harmony with self and communion with the creation. In being re-joined to the trinity human beings are made one with the Source of our being and our destiny. The trinity are our womb and our future, our alpha and our omega. Infinite as themselves they are the source of ever multiplying life that bubbles up as us and as ours.
You are the manifestation of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. As daughters and sons of God you will live forever as the branches and fruit of the vine in which we are rooted. Jesus roots us in the womb of all life. The triune God. Thus life as formulated by Jesus is never defined by laws or by the law. Life is defined by persons and by relationship – by union with God.
GODLY MEN AND WOMEN
We are in life when we are in relationship with God because when one with Him we are the expression of His life.
1. In Him is life and that life is the life of all mankind. John 1.4.
2. I am the way, the truth and the life. John 14.6.
3. The flesh means nothing. What counts is spirit and life. John 6.63.
4. Christ your life. Col 3.3,4.
5. The law of the spirit of life. Rom 8.2.
6. The river of life. Rev 22.1.
7. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. John 14.20 NIV
8. Those who eat me will live because of me. John 6.57.
9. Vine and branches. John 15.5.
10. Joined to God. ‘So, my brethren, to you also the Law died through the incarnation of Christ, that you might be wedded to Another, namely to Him who rose from the dead in order that we might yield fruit to God. Rom 7.4 Weymouth.